Front Signs is currently seeking a salary base with commission Outside Sales Representative. This position will be responsible for providing exemplary customer satisfaction, the establishment of leads, closing sales, guiding clients to a solution that is unique and creative using a consultative approach, and responding to each customer’s specialized needs. You will also assist the entire sales team in continuing to increase sales and develop existing customers through strong relationships. You will be selling our company’s sign installation, fabrication and maintenance services in and around Los Angeles. Training will be provided to you. Your territory is open to areas within 100 miles of Greater Los Angeles. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, focused and highly motivated.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Selling custom sign services/products
- Developing a monthly sales goal and quota
- Assist in creating an accurate record of all sales and prospecting activities
- Meeting with management team often to discuss goals and progress
- Visit offices, restaurants, industrial parks and retail businesses
- Generate new leads and follow up with all leads
- Create and build relationships with customers
- Ask consultative questions to gather detailed information on customer needs
- Maintain a consistent and organized follow up system
- Remarket areas every few months
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects our commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals
- Helps prepare status reports for weekly sales meetings, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Helps implement company marketing plans as needed
- Carries out market research (competitive shops, customer surveys, etc.)
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issue
- Consulting with walk-in clients and prospects
- Assisting clients with current Jobs
- Answering phones with the primary objective of capturing their information and determining if a sales appointment is necessary to set up for additional sales opportunities. Obtain customer information such as name, address and payment method
- Asking for and managing referrals
- Responding to emails throughout the day and in a timely manner
- Consult with customers after contract signings to resolve issues and provide ongoing support
- Ensure showroom, equipment, displays, counters, and signs are clean, well-stocked, orderly and attractive
- Aid in the scheduling of fabrication and installation
- Serve as the primary contact for customers and outside vendors to ensure projects are produced within clients time and budget constraints
- Responsible for day-to-day job intake, work order creation, data entry, record keeping, Estimating, and providing high-level customer service
- Track and enter costs associated with each job estimate to facilitate accurate department billing
- Complete all required volume quality control tracking logs
- Receive all questions and concerns and provide updates and solutions to customers
- Send and obtain proof approvals
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, and documents
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Attention to detail and willingness to follow checklists and instructions to see projects through completion in keeping up with timelines and deadlines
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic math and spelling
- Possess a good understanding of sales and marketing tactics
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation
- Superior relationship building and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills in email, internet and Microsoft office suite
- At least 1 year of business to business sales experience in the sign industry * Prior territory management experience preferred
- Self-Improvement skills and set high standards for personal performance
- Ability to perform at a high capacity in a fast-paced environment
- Must pass any drug screens and background checks
You’ll Stand Out If You Have:
- Proven inside sales success with numbers/goals reached to discuss
- Design skills with customer service background with primarily phone and in-person interactions
- Great personality that people enjoy interacting with – you are the first impression and first impressions count
- Sign or Printing Industry Experience
- Organizational skills that have been proven to be useful in the past experience major tasks, responsibilities & key accountability
- The ability to build relationships with customers quickly and in a mutually beneficial manner
- Confidence to discuss ideas and projects you may still be learning about
- Confidence to make recommendations based on opinion and other customer success
- Friendly attitude and approachable, enthusiastic personality
- Drive and ambition to be a part of a team that hits goals every month
- The ability to handle multiple items at a time while being constantly interrupted and keep up with a running and growing list of items to be completed
Job Type: Full-time
sales: 2 years (Preferred)
sign sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work authorization: Required
United States (Required)
The Marketing A reviewed shopperapproved
Truly a terrific experience. We called at 4:45 and needed a backdrop printed ...
Exie C reviewed shopperapproved
Amazing job. My yard sign turned out perfect. The quality is on top, I've lef...
Heaven or Las Vegas reviewed google
This sign company is very professional. They deliver quality work on time and...
Nina McMahon reviewed google
I will be back. I was served by Rose, who was friendly, efficient and respons...
Chantell B reviewed shopperapproved
I had a huge outdoor logo that needed to be made and installed. I was lucky e...
Leeanna A reviewed shopperapproved
I order decals every time I have a new collection or special offers in my sto...
Octavia P reviewed shopperapproved
It was the first time I have ordered from Front Signs. I needed perforated vi...
Trisha Saint-Aude reviewed google
Was able to get my window decals up exactly how I wanted it and in a timely m...
Franco's Cookies reviewed google
The best signs company in Los Angeles. These guys are the best! Fast and qual...
Karan H reviewed shopperapproved
I ordered 3D letters for my interior branding, and it turned out just great! ...