Daily Duties of a Customer Service/ Inside Sales Rep:
As our sales representative, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our client’s orders are produced on time, on budget, and to the highest standards. You will have the opportunity to work directly within our Creative Team, as well as cross-functionally with all Advance Teams.
The right person for the Customer Service/Inside Sales position has experience and enjoys providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment while helping customers find the right solution for their projects.
- Be the voice to our customers with a professional, upbeat attitude
- Receive customer calls/email correspondence and provide the necessary information related to product selection, order status, and problem resolution
- Coordinates with other departments within the company, as necessary, to assure that we are providing world-class service to our customers
- Stay aligned with our company’s culture and values
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Acts as liaison between customer, sales, and production facilities
- Continuously seek to improve the efficiency of the department, making adjustments, and assigning resources as needed. Make recommendations to change processes to improve efficiencies
- Oversees the production process from point of sale until final delivery of customer’s product
- Develop and execute on strategic customer plans, build contract provisions, and develop sales forecasts
- Generates change orders to ensure that corrections are made and additional charges are billed
- Communicates the status of each project with customers and Outside Sales Representative
- Performs proofing functions and interacts with the customer to obtain approvals
- Closely monitors each project through the facility, ensuring that each one meets its scheduled deadline
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least three years in Signage or printing industry with excellent customer service experience
- Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in an energetic business environment and industry
- Experience working with a team to solve problems and achieve goals
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Must be passionate about advocating for the customer
- Enjoys working on a variety of projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Octavia P reviewed shopperapproved
It was the first time I have ordered from Front Signs. I needed perforated vi...
Chantell B reviewed shopperapproved
I had a huge outdoor logo that needed to be made and installed. I was lucky e...
Franco's Cookies reviewed google
The best signs company in Los Angeles. These guys are the best! Fast and qual...
Leeanna A reviewed shopperapproved
I order decals every time I have a new collection or special offers in my sto...
Nina McMahon reviewed google
I will be back. I was served by Rose, who was friendly, efficient and respons...
Trisha Saint-Aude reviewed google
Was able to get my window decals up exactly how I wanted it and in a timely m...
The Marketing A reviewed shopperapproved
Truly a terrific experience. We called at 4:45 and needed a backdrop printed ...
Rosette A reviewed shopperapproved
I have three trade shows this year and ordered a display and a telescopic sta...
Exie C reviewed shopperapproved
Amazing job. My yard sign turned out perfect. The quality is on top, I've lef...
Karan H reviewed shopperapproved
I ordered 3D letters for my interior branding, and it turned out just great! ...