We are looking for an experienced sign painter to join our team of experts.
At Front Signs, we work with Matthews painting system, thus the painter should be able to handle the equipment and provide equally painted signs.
- Operate and maintain Matthews painting equipment.
- Paint signage materials, such as wood, plastic, metal and more.
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Prepare and maintain equipment for spray painting.
- Prepare materials for painting, by sanding, blasting, scrubbing manually with hand tools or with power tools.
- Experience in working with Matthews painting system.
- Ability to properly prepare surfaces and apply paints and clear finishes.
- Ability to match the existing paint colors.
- Knowledge of equipment, products, procedures and methods required for finishing and refinishing of wood, metal and plastic surfaces within a spray booth environment.
- Working knowledge of standard safe work practices.
Chantell B reviewed shopperapproved
I had a huge outdoor logo that needed to be made and installed. I was lucky e...
Octavia P reviewed shopperapproved
It was the first time I have ordered from Front Signs. I needed perforated vi...
Trisha Saint-Aude reviewed google
Was able to get my window decals up exactly how I wanted it and in a timely m...
Franco's Cookies reviewed google
The best signs company in Los Angeles. These guys are the best! Fast and qual...
Heaven or Las Vegas reviewed google
This sign company is very professional. They deliver quality work on time and...
Karan H reviewed shopperapproved
I ordered 3D letters for my interior branding, and it turned out just great! ...
Richard K. reviewed yelp
Rose is fantastic - she helped me figure out how to build a very specific sig...
Leeanna A reviewed shopperapproved
I order decals every time I have a new collection or special offers in my sto...
Rosette A reviewed shopperapproved
I have three trade shows this year and ordered a display and a telescopic sta...
Exie C reviewed shopperapproved
Amazing job. My yard sign turned out perfect. The quality is on top, I've lef...